My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, January 30, 2009

OMG ~ Construction Begins

This is what my room looked like when I left for school.

I am a little sad because I know this is the last time it will look like this.

And here it is when I got home from school. WHERE IS ALL MY STUFF??? I am really not happy about this.

Here is the family room when I left for school.

And here it is when I got home. What happened to the tile?

Look at this dust. I am in shock. My mom is gonna blow a gasket when she sees this mess.

10 comments:

Junior said...

Wow, can't wait to see your room when it is all done.

wife, mother and so much more! said...

I'm really excited for you Sarah--I wish that I could re-do my bedroom!

Karen said...

Looks like big things will be happening there. I'll bet it'll be wonderful when it's done.

Andy and Ellen Stumbo said...

Joyce and Sarah,
You two are such an encouragement, in so many ways. I just wanted to say thank you!

And good luck with all the renovations!

Kim said...

Wow! That's going to look awesome when it is done!

AZ Chapman said...

are u in collage

Heather said...

Just wait Sarah ... the mess will be all worth the dust ...promise.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

That's a lot of construction - how exciting. I can't wait to see it all finished!

Debbie Yost said...

Oh yeah, change can be a little sad, but it will be so worth it! I can't wait to see the end results.

WheresMyAngels said...

Your "before" room looks like mine from high school! lol