My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

"A Night to Remember" HSM3 Video of Me Singing

Here is the last 30 seconds of my song. We have been trying all day to upload to Blogger with no luck, so we tried sending it through One True Media. I think it works. Just click on the green arrow to view. Don't forget to have the sound on.

12 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow Sarah, You must have worked so hard at this!! Thank you so much for sharing.

hjoy said...

Sarah you did a great job, it was fun to get to see you singing.

Tracey said...

AWESOME! I would have been so nervous! My hat is off to you!

Nan P. said...

I say "wow" too! I would not have dared stand up in front of a crowd to sing!

Great to hear your voice. Please post more video clips... you have a fan club ;-)

Kristen said...

Oh fun!! Thanks for sharing!! I enjoyed watching you perform. I would have been so nervous to get up in front of people and sing. I think you are brave and did a wonderful job!!

Cortney said...

Awesome Sarah!!! I love the rock star ending. :-) You look like you've done that before.

rickismom said...

Sarah, You really hold yourself well and with confidence!
Joyce-thanks for the idea. I have tried promise of drink--maybe I'll up the ante a bit...

Bonnie said...

Sarah, it was SO fun to rock out with you!
You brought down the house. :-)

Mary said...

You did an awesome job!

Jeanette said...

Wow! That was amazing. I am so impressed. I am such a chicken with singing. Love the rocking ending. I hope that you post more videos.

Kim said...

You should be so proud! I am such a fraidy cat when it comes to even talking to a group much less sing. Great job!

Kele said...

beautiful, i loved watching every minute!!