My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Montage of Sarah's High School Years

Last summer we put together this montage for a support group for Down syndrome that wanted to have something to show to prospective and current parents about life of a high school student with Down syndrome. If you have been following our blog for a while you will recognize some of the photos. It's a little long, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

An After thought: If we could figure out how to get the montage into this post it would appear here. What are we doing wrong?

6 comments:

hjoy said...

That was fantastic, so neat to see all the pictures from Sarah's high school years.

AZ Chapman said...

so cool I saw it on one true media a while back. you should do that for when she was younger.

rickismom said...

Very nice!

kayla said...

Great pictures. You have a great blog and I look forward to reading more from you all the best.

Tsquared417 said...

I love it. Thanks for sharing. You've got to stop making me cry though! :)

Tracey said...

You did a great job! My eyes teared up while looking at the Graduation pictures! How PROUD you must be! I LOVE the prom pics too! That blue gown is just beautiful! Great JOB!