My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dinner

We are going out for TJ's 21st Birthday dinner.

TJ decided he wanted a good burger so we are at the Red Robin.
Here is my dad with my little brother Matt and his friend Reilly. They went to a movie and then met us here.

Matt is addicted to his new phone. He spends soooo much time texting.

It was soooo noisy in this restaurant, so I put my scarf over my ears. I hate loud noises.

Well here is the birthday boy sharing his sundae with Julie.

Ahh....aren't they so cute. Happy 21st Birthday TJ!!!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Sarah, I just found your blog by way of the comments section on another blog. I love your photos, how you write, that you're out there! Wow, it's great to have found you!

Kele said...

What a beautiful family you guys are Sarah! VERY blessed to have one another!

Monica said...

Sarah, tell TJ happy birthday!!! I told Adam you had a brother that turned 21 on Saturday too! He thinks that is very cool!!

JennyH said...

Hope he had a great birthday.

I liked the surprise party. The plates and napkins are very cool!!

Maureen said...

how come I don't see a beer in front of TJ? Sarah, you look so cute in that scarf photo!