My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TJ's Dreaming of...

... a Buckeye Christmas

He got an OSU ornament...

an OSU calendar with sound...

and an OSU tin of popcorn.

Funny, TJ. I know he is in college, but I'm just wondering if boys ever really grow up?

TJ is pretty happy now. Grandma brought him some cut-out cookies and he loves them.
Click here to see some photos of Matt, my little brother.

1 comment:

Alexandra Mikaela - Awareness Warrior said...

nah, I don't think they do! (grow up)