My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Teenagers~How can they sleep so much?

A MESSAGE FROM MOM: Will these kids ever get up? It's almost passed noon on Christmas morning...


Oh I see one...sorta

Looks like another one is up...

Well barely...

Oh come on, where is the Christmas spirit?

Lost one already...

Talk to the hand...

Oh come on...Can someone please send my toddlers back?...

5 comments:

hjoy said...

that is teenagers for you, love the pics, so funny.
Junior is only 10 but decided to sleep until 11am Christmas morning.

Nan P. said...

A message to Sarah's Mum: this is a cross-borders, cross-oceans phenomenon it seems: Cathal's Mammy and his uncle used to be the same. Then life happens, and lazy mornings in bed don't occur so often... though I must say I do like them myself... and I am no teenager (apparently!)

Laurie said...

Haha! What a difference from having little ones in the house, eh?! : )
I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old...yep, we were up at the crack of dawn...just like we are every other day!

whatever to us said...

LOL!! I can so relate- the picture of our three sweeties on Christmas morning, you can just see the 'I'd rather be in bed' look all over our oldest's face :) I hope everyone had a good Christmas once awake! By the way, I nominated you for an award- stop by and see if you get a chance!

sheree said...

okay that is too funny. :)