My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Praying for Safe Travels

My brother TJ and his friend David are flying to Panama on Friday. My mom showed me this map so I know where they will be.
They are going with other students from Ohio State as part of an international business class.

This is TJ and Dave in their dorm. They are roommates.

This is Dave with me when he was going to prom a few years ago. Isn't he handsome. He is very nice. I hope they have safe travels. I want them home for Hanukkah and Christmas. I love you TJ.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a sweet friendship it sounds like you and your brother have! I will pray for safe travels for him.

hjoy said...

Prayers for a safe trip for your brother. Great picture of you all dressed up.

WheresMyAngels said...

Wow, that sounds very adventurous. A safe trip to them.

I love that green jacket you are wearing.