My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

My First Christmas ~ 1989

Grandpa is trying to make me smile. I am wearing a bib that says, "Baby's First Christmas."

Oh, I have on TJ's Santa hat. He let me wear it because he is very busy...

...riding his new trike around the house. He was pretty fast on that thing. Once he almost ran me over.

Just lounging. Looks like I have discovered my hands.

Now I am smiling because I am all snuggly in my stocking. I fit perfect!!!.
.
Well that's the end of my Christmas Countdown. I hope you liked it. Have a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate and blessings to all.
.
Please continue to pray for my little friend Lily. She is just down the street at the Cleveland Clinic and she is getting better, but she is still in the hospital.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Sarah, you were such an adorable baby!!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas this year, too!

Monica said...

I have loved the Christmas Countdown!!! Thanks and Merry Christmas

RK said...

I think your Christmas Countdown was great! I'm sorry I didn't get to comment more, but I haven't missed one post. I just love how many traditions you have, and how you always went to church with your grandparents... we didn't get to have many things that were the same each year, so I just love that. Hopefully we can do that for our girls...Merry Christmas!

AZ Chapman said...

wow I love all the pics I think next year I am going to try to take a snapshot though time .thanks for the inspiration. Merry Christmas

Lisa said...

Sarah, I've so enjoyed your Christmas countdown :) Can't wait to see what you have in store to share with us next!

Becca said...

I hope you all had a merry Christmas this year! I've enjoyed your retrospective! Such fun pictures. Sorry you were in the hospital back in '98. Didn't look like much fun.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Oh my goodness you were such a cute baby. I've loved reading all about your Christmases - thank you for sharing them!

JaybirdNWA said...

I enjoyed your Christmas countdown along with great pictures. Thanks for sharing this part of your life. Sounds like you have a great family that is very supportive and loving. Hope you guys had a great time this year.

waldenhouse said...

So cute! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love your trips down memory lane!

Lianna said...

Merry Christmas Sarah and Family! We hope is was as wonderful as all the memories you've shared with us over this past month! Best wishes for 2009!

JennyH said...

What a cutie.

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful moments with us. I love them.

Jennifer said...

You look so precious in that stocking!! I love looking at your pictures!

Tracey said...

I am playing "catch up". I love the picture with Sarah in the stocking! She was a tiny little baby! It is amazing how fast they grow up. Probably seems like yesterday huh?