My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hanging the Ornaments

My mom left a note before she went to work that said, "TJ, Sarah and Matt. You may hang the ornaments on the tree today."

Well, my brothers sleep until the middle of the afternoon, so I guess I will just do it myself.

This is pretty fun.

Just a few more.

This last one is very special.

It reads, "2008 Graduate" and it has my senior picture in it. I am very proud to be from the Class of 2008.

6 comments:

RK said...

You're way better at that than I am! I can never get it looking just right... so I didn't even get my tree out this year! Sad, isn't it!

And I'm sure you did a better job than those boys would have anyway! :o)

Nan P. said...

The tree is beautiful! Great job.

And your Christmas outfit is gorgeous, I love the skirt and belt. You know good fashion, Sarah, no doubt about it!

hjoy said...

The tree looks great Sarah, I bet you had fun putting up all the ornaments

Lianna said...

You did a GREAT job, Sarah -- of course! I love decorating the tree. That is my favorite Christmas thing to do besides wrapping presents! And you should be proud of yourself! Graduating high school is so important and special! Congratulations!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Beautiful tree!!

Debbie Yost said...

What a beautiful tree. You did a great job. I can see why you are so proud of that last one! You are an inspiration to us all.