My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Great Story

Meet Johnny. Click on his name to watch a really good video. Me and Johnny are the same age. I bet I would like him if I met him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah darling. This is very touching and beautiful just like you are. I so love to read about your life. You look like you have enjoyed your Christmas each year. We do not celebrate the holiday the same way you do over here, but my grandbaby is getting excited this year with all the fuss we make over her chibbings.
Lilia

hjoy said...

a very sweet and inspirational story, I enjoyed watching it.

Kele said...

Sarah, thanks so much for sharing this. I have seen it before but get goose bumps and cry every time I see. I may do a post about it myself this holiday season, thank you again!!

WheresMyAngels said...

I love this one.