My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 9

It is 1997 and I am 8 years old. This was a fun Christmas.

Looks like I got the game Ants in my Pants. Have you ever played that before? It is a funny game.

We all had matching sweatshirts that year. Matt was only one year old. He was into everything. TJ and I had to hold onto him or he would tear the place up. And man was he quick.

Here we are after our annual Christmas program at Grandpa's church.

1 comment:

hjoy said...

Love the matching sweatshirts. Wow youguys all look so young. Cute pictures