My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 8

December 1996 ~ Matthew's First Christmas

Can someone please wake Matthew up for this picture?

OK, now he is awake. Can somebody make him smile?

Guess not. Well maybe next year.


8 comments:

hjoy said...

Great pictures, all dressed up in Christmas outfits.

Anonymous said...

TJ, you were quite the fashion stud back then. Love it.

Joseph Henry Miller said...

Dear Sarah - Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I like your blog, too. Merry Christmas!

Kristen said...

Your hair looks so thick and beautiful!!!

Kari said...

AWWW I love these photos!!!

Laurie said...

Aww, so cute!! Don't you just love Christmas photos?!

Ruby's Mom said...

I left you an award on my blog.
Love the pictures!

Kacey Bode said...

Awww, look at you guys, SO CUTE!! I just love your countdowns!!

I'm going to have to try to use the overnight chapstick for myself!!