My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 4

December 1992 ~ I am three years old

Ahhh...I am helping TJ with the buttons on his suit.

Aren't we so cute. We are getting ready for church.

If you look closely my mom used a black velvet ribbon to tie my trach tube on. She used to help me color coordinate my ties to my outfits.

Here we are trying to take a family picture but TJ is hiding. Come out, come out TJ.

That's better. Now I can see you. We are at my Aunt Dianne and Aunt Shari's house in Dayton.

Now look who is hiding?

Here we are riding the train. We went to the mall to see Santa, but that big guy scares me, so I said, "No way."

5 comments:

hjoy said...

Looks like you have had lots of wonderful Christmas's. I didn't even notice the trach, great idea with the matching ties.

Cammie Heflin said...

You guys look adorable! You are one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen! I can't wait till Addy is able to stand!!

Nan P. said...

All I can say Sarah is that you have been a little cutie all along. And what a beautiful girl you are now! Thank you for sharing all these Christmas pictures and memories with us.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Oh my are you a cutie in your fancy dress! I've really been enjoying your Christmas memories :)

Jeanette said...

It is very fun to see you as you grow up through your Christmas photos. You were an adorable little girl and a beautiful young lady now! I love your dress and your mom is so clever to use the ribbons on the trach tube. I thought that it was a choker necklace! I am looking forward to Christmas in a few days. It's my favorite time of the year.