My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 3

December 1991 ~ I am two years old

We are getting ready to go to Grandpa's church program. I am very curious about this mirror.

Daddy is getting my suction machine all packed up. I can't leave home without it.

I am a little fur ball. Grandpa thinks I'm cute. Look my mom made me a little purse to match my dress.

Time for a Christmas card picture.

I just do not want to look at the camera today.

It's Christmas morning. Santa came.

Oh look, Santa brought us Play-Dough.

TJ and I like to make things with Play-Dough. My OT says it is good for my hands too. I wonder if Santa knew that?

1 comment:

hjoy said...

Look how tiny you were, love the curls. It has been great counting down to christmas with you and seeing all the wonderful pictures from Christmases past.
Have a very merry Christmas