My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 22

A Buckeye Christmas... you knew there had to be one...2006.

How is it we can leave Cleveland with two feet of snow and arrive in Columbus and there is no snow? Both cities are in Ohio. Oh right, the Lake Erie effect...

We have gathered some OSU ornaments for our new little tree. First I have to put on the red lights.

TaaDaa...Now we just have to find a tiny Buckeye tree skirt. Do you see my dogs down there? I have never been able to have real dogs with my trach and breathing issues, so my little brother and I collect Build-a-Bear dogs and dress them in Buckeye dog clothes. Today I put a santa hat on them.

I'm getting ready for bed now. Do you think Santa knows we are in Columbus?

Oh come on mom...put that camera away...PAAAALEEEAAASSSEEEE...

1 comment:

Debbie Yost said...

Sarah,
You give me hope. My husband is a huge sports fan (MU, though) and would love to have one of his girls watch the games with him. I don't care much for sports. The older two are following in my footsteps but maby Peanut will be his sporting companion!