My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 21

Christmas Morning 2005

It looks like we must have been good this year. Santa came!!! We got a new tree in 2005. It is tall and skinny which gives us much more room to move around. Our old one took up half the family room.

Matt is checking for names.

Hmm, I wonder what I got?

Oh I can see a little bit and I am REALLY EXCITED...

It is the second complete season of Full House. I LOVE Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Christmas Afternoon...

We drove to my grandparents house in Canton. It is about one hour away. Wake up TJ.

Wake up Sarah. We all look like we are ready for a nap. Our holidays are pretty quiet. My mom is an only child, so we do not have any cousins in Ohio. Just us and Grandma & Grandpa. We have fun though.

1 comment:

The Lehnick Family said...

Hi Sarah...thanks for commenting on my blog...you are a beautiful young lady and nice to meet you! Looks like you are getting excited for Christmas! Happy Holidays! Love this time of year!