My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Countdown to Christmas #20

December 2004 ~ No Need to Dream of a WHITE Christmas...

Poor TJ has been out there all night shoveling. I know he has a broom in his hand now. That is his secret to getting the driveway totally smooth. He likes things to be very neat and orderly.

I sure hope he can eventually get my mom's car out.

Well, with this kind of snow we are not going too far. So we came over to check out my dad's office. He is having a new kitchen area put in so Cathy, Debbie, Kim, Lisa and Sally have a bigger place to eat their lunch.

Before we left the house, we grabbed a few Lunchables just in case we got snowbound once we got over here. I love spreading the sauce around. Can you see my cute little santa napkin?

Matt is having fun too. He really likes making things with food.

Must be good, thumbs up from Matt.

3 comments:

John S. said...

woa, i see matts ears!!!

hjoy said...

That is a lot of snow, looks like a fun day.

narretto said...

look at all of that snow! did you play in it?