My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 2

It is December 1990 ~ I am one year and four months old.

Mom and Dad have taken us to the mall to see Santa. I am just looking all around.

Here we go for a train ride. Dad had to come too because I was a little afraid.

The next ride, we went without Dad. TJ took good care of me to make sure I did not fall out.

Look, I even have red shoes.


Christmas morning!!! I got a new walker trike.
I think I like it. Can you see my two little teeth in my mouth?

Looks like TJ got a train set and a big tractor to play in the dirt.

3 comments:

Jaxsons Fight said...

Every boy loves trains, cute piccs, merry christmas, Lacey and Jax

Melissa said...

Just want to wish you & your family a very Merry Christmas!

Alexandra Mikaela - Awareness Warrior said...

You were (and are) so very pretty!