My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 19

Going to the 8th Grade Holiday Dance at Memorial Junior High 2003

I've got my purse so I have money to buy some food. I hear they are going to have popcorn and pizza.

Check out my cool boots.

I am meeting Jonathan and Tyrelle there. It is going to be a blast. I think they will have some hot music for dancing.

8 comments:

Charissa said...

Hope you had fun!

Lisa said...

Sarah, I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you really have the most beautiful smile! It's contagious. Every time I see a photo of you smiling, I start smiling :)

Monica said...

To CUTE!!!! I love seeing all your pictures from the past and present!!!!

narretto said...

Sarah you look very nice for that dance, I hope you had fun there. You always look so happy:)

Kristen said...

Joyce ~ No we are not moving to Ann Arbor. We don't have to move out of state. We don't know the exact day Mike starts his job but it will be sometime before Christmas. Most likely the tree will be coming down and we will be moving before then.

sheree said...

love those boots! You looked very pretty :)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You look fabulous!! I love seeing all that you have done!

Laurie said...

Hi Sarah! I just found your blog through your comment on my blog : )
I hope you enjoyed the dance : ) Im looking forward to reading more about you through your blog!