My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 18

Our Christmas Tradition...

Each year we go to my Grandma & Grandpa's church for the special Christmas program. They have several hundred people there. My Grandpa has been in the choir at the Canton Baptist Temple for almost 50 years. That's a lot of singing. Some years he has to dress like a shepard. We try to take a picture each year somewhere in the church before we leave. Here we are in 2002.

4 comments:

Kele said...

I look forward to seeing this year's picture!!
Love the cheering new Christmas look of your blog!!

hjoy said...

Such a great picture, all dressed up for church.

Jenn said...

Hi Sarah! I'm so glad I found your blog! I can't wait to see the rest of your Countdown to Christmas entries. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Peace and blessings!
jenn

sheree said...

how cool! I love that you all match!