My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 17

Christmas Morning 2002...

Oh, I wonder what this could be?
This is a really big box...next to a little tiny tree...We did not get our big tree out this year for some reason. Does anybody remember why?

Oh yes. This was the year I got a TV and DVD player for my bedroom. I was a very lucky girl that year.

TJ, you are so silly sitting in Matt's Blues Clues chair.

Matt is very busy working on something. Do you see the Beanie Babies on the floor. We were collecting those. Sometimes my mom would stand in a really long line the day a new one came out. People were crazy about those little stuffed animals. I think we had about 100 of them.

2 comments:

hjoy said...

wow Sarah, you were lucky that year. oh yes I remember when Beany Babies were the big thing.

SunflowerMom said...

Woo hoo! You must of been especially good that year!