My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 15

Christmas Eve 2001....
My little brother has been very naughty this year...
We are wondering if Santa will even stop at our house...

Hmmmm......Maybe if I stay under the tree until he gets here... I can explain...

Man if he doesn't come...It's going to be lights out for me...Just like this...
I'm going to act silly and pretend I don't care...TJ and Sarah are really worried Santa might not come tonight...

Oh come on...what time does the big guy and those reindeer get here? I'm getting sorta bored under this tree...

5 comments:

Mommyto2 said...

Hi, thanks for leaving me a comment! I love your blog! I am going to start checking your blog regularly. I will have to show my Sarah your picture! She has Down syndrome also. She is 2 years old.

Robyn

John S. said...

hahah this is funny

narretto said...

love the pictures and captions...very funny Sarah

AZ Chapman said...

love the pics and captions

Kari said...

Hilariously adorable!!!