My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 14

Lucky for Matthew, he finally went to bed and Santa did come to our house...

I was hoping for some new matching American Girl clothes.

I got the ice skating outfit. I was skating with the Special Olympics that year.

And Matt got what he wanted. A bag to put all his ice hockey equipment in. It's so big we could put Matt in there. Hmmmm....now that's an idea...

TJ got something he is excited about. Probably Legos.

And here is a box TJ gave to Matt. If you can't read it you can click on the picture to make it bigger.

What's in there Matt? Looks like his hand is stuck. I think I know, TJ's old Playstation. Matt will like that.

2 comments:

SunflowerMom said...

lol that note on the box is too funny! did he stick to the deal?

JaybirdNWA said...

I just read your comment on Lisa's blog about MR. I must say that I enjoyed reading your answer. I agree the what goes around comes around.