My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 12

Christmas Morning 2000...Presenting Elf...

Oh that's not an Elf, that's me, Sarah. Check out my lips. A little to much licking I'd say. My mom tried everything, until we stumbled across Overnight Chap Stick. I still use that stuff. It's like magic.

I got my first Gameboy that year. I'm looking at one of the new games I got. I liked that I could take it with me wherever I went because it was so small.

Wow, even TJ had a crazy hat that year. Oh look he got an OSU marching band guy. We still have that in the Buckeye condo.

And look, Matt is being really occupied by opening presents. Hey, where's his hat?

4 comments:

Ruby's Mom said...

oh,my,gosh! I love your elf hat!SOOOOOO cute!

hjoy said...

Love the silly hats. Looks like a fun Christmas morning.

Mary said...

What brand is this over night chapstick. My son Rex licks his lips all the time I haven't found anything to help.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Love the elf hat! I'm going to have to use some of that chapstick on my son - he licks his lips too.