My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 11

Christmas Eve 1999 ~ Making cookies for Santa...

This is hard work. I have to concentrate so the flour doesn't go flying out of the bowl.

Good job cracking those eggs Matt.

Have to have a little fun. He hates when I do this.

Oh my, now Matt's up on the counter rolling the dough. I'm a little surprised my mom let him do that.

This is the best part. I love to spread the icing. My OT used to make me do this and I didn't like it so much when she made me do it, but don't tell her OK.

4 comments:

hjoy said...

Yummmmm Christmas cookies. We will be making some this week.
It is great to see all your Christmas memories

Kele said...

Great pics Sarah... my favorite part is spreading the icing too, one stroke for the cookie, one lick of the finger for me, ;-)

AZ Chapman said...

love the pic of matt on the table too cute

WheresMyAngels said...

I love your hair cut in these photo's. Did you eat more dough then cookies? I always do.