My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 1 1/2

Getting Ready for my First Christmas 1989 ~ I am four months old.

Getting ready for my first Christmas program at my Grandma & Grandpas church. It doesn't look like I am too happy about being dressed up.

At least I am not crying anymore, but it looks like I am asleep. This was the picture my mom used for our holiday card that year.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Merry Christmas Sarah and family!

Ruby's Mom said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!