My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 5

Christmas Season ~ 1993

Looks like my mom made TJ a vest and a little bowtie to match the bow on my dress.

We are getting ready to go see The Nutcracker performed by The Cleveland Ballet at Playhouse Square. I liked it because I take ballet lessons. Someday I am going to be performing on a stage too.

5 comments:

JRS said...

Very cute. Love the curls.
---Jen

Monica said...

I LOVE this green dress! So pretty

hjoy said...

soooo cute, all dressed up.

sheree said...

adorable as always!

Kele said...

Sarah, you are just adorable!!! You look so happy in all of these pictures, says alot about you and the love of your family!!