My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Countdown to Christmas # 23

Music Therapy Holiday Share Day 2007

I am singing a solo, Santa Claus is Coming to Town ~ the rap version.

Like how I tuck my hair behind my ears? My dad loves that for some reason.

This is Miss Bonnie playing the piano. She is AWESOME!!!!!

Here is the whole group. Most of us did not start out liking the stage so much. But we all did really good. The place that we do music therapy also has a community theater and they were doing the play "Scrooge." They let us have our performance on their dark night so we could use their props. Aren't they cool. I felt like a Broadway star.

3 comments:

sheree said...

awesome! I used to love performing on stage when I was young!

Mary said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could carry a tune well enough to sing a solo. People generally appreciate it if I keep my singing to myself.

So mom we need more details on music therapy. How, what where hold old?

hjoy said...

Music therapy sure looks like fun, I bet Junior would just love it.
A solo, wow, that is great, way to go.