My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Before the Stroke of Midnight

We have a tradition in our family...

...each year we go to see the lights...

at Nela Park. It is the Cleveland headquarters of General Electric, you know the light bulb company.

Each year it is a different display that is about six blocks long.

We always play Christmas music in the car while we are driving by.

Good thing I got this new down coat for Christmas. It is really freezing out tonight. Speaking of my down coat, do you follow Dan Drinker? He has a funny post today. Click here to read it.
>
I hope you have a safe New Year's Eve. See you in 2009.

4 comments:

Jaxsons Fight said...

Happy new year!! Your coat is very cute. Party hard tonight. Hugs, Lacey and Jax

hjoy said...

Neat coat, it looks really warm.
Love all the lights. Have a wonderful New Year

Beverly said...

Happy New Year!

Laura said...

Happy New Year to you!!!

I love all the pretty lights, hope you had a fun New Years Eve.

I agree with your mom 2000 was funny, everyone did think the world would come to a stop because of no 19--