My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Program in Canton

Matt and I are all ready to go to Grandpa's program at church.

Matt and Dad looking all dapper. TJ is missing this year because he is in Panama.

It takes about one hour to get to Canton and mom drove so dad could sleep. I thought that was really funny.

Here's our annual picture at the church. My mom filled in for TJ though.

Then my mom said, "Sarah, let's take your picture by the piano." So I went over and struck a pose.
Then I laughed and laughed.

Oh yea, my Grandpa just told me has a surprise for me.

Come on boys, we are heading to Applebees.

6 comments:

JRS said...

You all look so nice. Sarah, your dress is beautiful!
---Jen

Pam said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time!! I love your dress. Christmas dresses are always my favorite.

I also love the pictures of you as a baby on your first Christmas. I wish I would have thought to put Rhett in a stocking, he was only 5 lbs on his first Christmas...now he's a monkey!! ;)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

((HUGS))
Pam and Rhett

Kristen said...

I have to say it as well...your dress is beautiful! And I love how you laugh so much!

SunflowerMom said...

Looks like another great Christmas! Your dress is so pretty!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

That is a beautiful dress!

Amy and Aaron said...

You are beautiful! I love the picture be the piano.

By the way, we used to live pretty close to you. My husband and I both went to college in Erie, PA! Too bad we're so far away now . . . all the way in Washington State!