My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Late Breaking News

I am already to go out.
I have a cold though. My eyes are watering and my nose is running. I look pitiful.

There is somebody at the door.

Guess who...
It's my BFF (best friend forever) Stacy!!!!

She is home from college and she is going to take me out to lunch.

Stacy and I have been best friends since we were little girls.

We are off...
Seatbelts on...See ya later.....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you had a wonderful lunch with your friend! And, I hope your cold goes away soon - we've all had colds here, too, and it's just not fun.

Lianna said...

Our family has the dreaded cold too! ARGH! I do hope that you and your BFF had a wonderful lunch!