My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Late Breaking News

IT's TIME.... Big snow storm coming in so my Dad and Matt are leaving for Columbus now...
You see... we have one huge problem in our family... My little brother sometimes dreams of going to that school up north...
Here he is at TJ's graduation party in 2006... Do you see our concern??!!! SO...My dad is taking him to his first OSU defeats Michigan game tomorrow. We have to start working on him now...I'm not sure my family could handle a house divided...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, you're not kidding! My mom's entire family is from Michigan so she's harassed a bunch.

Since moving to Columbus, I've really come to miss the snow we got in Cleveland.