My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Late Breaking News

Our First Snowfall...

My dad shoveled a special spot for me so I could get in the car without getting snow on my boots. Thanks Dad!

10 comments:

Shawnie said...

Looks COLD! I hope you built a snowman!

narretto said...

do you enjoy the cold and snow...what a nice Dad to make a special spot for you to stand

Becca said...

Woo hoo! Snow! We had some snow flurries today, but that was it. Stay warm!!

Cammie Heflin said...

Too fun! We got just a touch and it disappeared before it ever thought of staying. I would love to have some real snow!

Tricia said...

Dad sounds like a great guy! It's much warmer here, so come join us! The girls would love to take you to Disney!

John S. said...

SSSSIIIIICCCKKKK!!!!! that crap better melt before i get home

Michelle said...

I can't believe you got that much snow already! How sweet of your dad :)

Michelle said...

Oh no! I'm not ready for snow yet. Yuck! But it sure has been cold enough here - we are in Wisconsin.

Lianna said...

Woah! That is a lot of snow! The city where our family now had so much snow last year, that when we bought our house, we didn't realize that we had a small tree on the front yard! I love snow, but not that much snow!

PS. Your dad is very sweet!

hjoy said...

wow, snow already, looks like fun