My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Late Breaking News

When I arrived at the apartment this morning and checked my assignments it says I am taking care of Lily today and going to the bank. I love taking care of Lily. Are you wondering who Lily is?


Every morning Lily is taking a swim when we come in. This is my new friend. She is a Buckeye fan too.

Meet Lily. She is a turtle. A big turtle.


I have to get my bank book out. It is time to make a deposit. See ya. The van is here.

11 comments:

sheree said...

fun stuff! Hope you had fun taking care of lily! ;)

SunflowerMom said...

That sounds like some fun jobs! My son gets to pick a job every day at school and I always tease him that if we are late he's going to get stuck cleaning the potty! Ha ha ha (no, they don't make 4 yr olds clean the potty at school!)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I love turtles!! Lily looks like fun!

hjoy said...

That is one cool turtle, looks like you had a fun day.

Melissa said...

That some fun tasks you have. Sounds like you had a great day8)
Lily is cute!!

Monica said...

I think taking care of Lily would be Adam's favorite job!!! Thanks for stopping at my blog and leaving a comment, I look forward to reading more about you and your memories!!!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

That looks like alot of fun. I wonder how she got the name Lily.

Tara Marie said...

A turtle.....I love turtles. Emma Sage does too. We find them often on our property, keep them for a few days and then set them free [I tell her that their Mommies are missing them]

Looks like a great day!!

JennyH said...

That sounds fun! I love hearing about your days and what your up to.
Hope you have a good weekend.

waldenhouse said...

How fun to have a new job responsibility every day. I think a lot of us would appreciate having that element of surprise in our days.

Michelle said...

I hope your day of learning went well!