My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Late Breaking News

Celebrate...Our Freedom, Our Right to Vote...

I made this card with my Girl Scout Troop a few years ago. We made 150 of them to send to a friend of ours while he was in Iraq to pass out to his platoon. His name is Josh Mandel and he is now home and running for a seat in the Ohio House of Representatives. Good luck Josh. Please Vote today.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to encourage people to vote today, Sarah! I voted from England, which is where I live now (I'm from California) but unfortunately I don't get any free coffee or donuts for voting here! Oh well - I feel very proud to be american today!

Lianna said...

Your encouragement is wonderful!

hjoy said...

Great job on the card.
I voted here in CA by absentee ballot a few weeks ago.
God bless our country.

Mary said...

Great card. What a wonderful act of kindness from your girl scout troop.