My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 58

It was such a beautiful fall day and the guys were at Matt's soccer game, so my mom and me decided to take a ride. We ended up at the Hinckley Reservation. We had never been here before.

I watched the little fish swimming for awhile.
Then we walked over to the sandy beach. It was too cold for swimming today, but you can swim in this water in the summer.
Here I am at the bottom...

...and here I am at the top.
It was so quiet and peaceful here. We sat on this bench for a long time and watched the water and those people fishing over there. Do you see them? They caught some little fish. I like when the leaves start to turn colors. It is pretty like a painting.

3 comments:

hjoy said...

That is a beautiful spot, love all the fall colors.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What a beautiful place! Such peaceful, calm pictures!

SunflowerMom said...

What a pretty place to visit! So much nicer than cramming into a busy store!