My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory #57

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

For Thanksgiving 1993, my mom made TJ and me pilgrim outfits. Every year we get this picture out to look at it again. TJ was almost six and I was four.

Here we are sitting on Plymouth Rock - LOL. We wish all our blogging friends loving wishes for a very warm and Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Those are really nice costumes!

Maureen said...

My mom dressed me up like a pilgrim when I was 8 and we went to Plymouth Rock as well!! Too funny.