My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 55

Thanksgiving 2007

I am so happy TJ is home from college. I have been practicing my pool skills and I can't wait to show him.


I love shooting pool with my brothers. It is a good time.

Matt is always being a ham. Hey, speaking of ham, that's what we usually have for Thanksgiving dinner. None of us really like turkey so much.

I think I just scratched. Everybody loves how I say that word for some reason.

Yes, I did just get that ball in. Now step aside big bro, so I can keep my luck going.

2 comments:

sheree said...

cute pics! I have a pool table too but I never practice. I should though, as I am NO GOOD!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You need to teach me how to play pool! Looks like fun!