My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 52

It only comes Once a Year... It's like a religious Holiday for Our Family... it's the Ohio State vs. Michigan Game Day !!!

Q: How do you get a Michigan graduate off your porch? A: Pay him for the Pizza.


Q: How many University of Michigan freshman does to take to change a light bulb? A: None, It's a sophomore class.

Q: What does the average University of Michigan student get on his SAT? A: Drool

And Our FINAL thought for the day....

GO BUCKEYES!!!! For more Laughs click here

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Go Buckeyes!!

Maureen said...

I love the music Sarah!

RK said...

Love the Michigan slam jokes! It seems weird to say Go! for Ohio State since we lived in Champaign til 6 months ago. We'd have been in trouble for sure if we'd have mentioned OSU in Illini town! :o)

Glad you got a win today!

Andy and Ellen Stumbo said...

Sarah, I just wanted to say you are so beautiful!
I am sure there are some guys there that have a huge crush on you!

Melissa said...

Sarah, the Michigan jokes cracked me up. Especially the one about the pizza guy. I have a cousin who didn't go to Michigan but he did go to a known party school here in Virginia, and after he graduated he worked as a pizza guy. He's in the Army now but that joke made me think of him and laugh :)

SunflowerMom said...

Great jokes! You are just too adorable in your cheer outfit.