My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 49

October 2007 ~ It's Brush High School Homecoming Weekend.

This is my Life Skills class. We decided to have a pizza party in our room before the game. We had a good time. Sitting next to me is my friend Kara. Behind me is my teacher Mr. Bolton. I really like him.

Getting ready to walk over to the stadium. I'm wearing my Brush Arcs hoodie. You've gotta show your team spirit.
Here we are hanging out in the stands. That's my dad with us. He agreed to be a chaperone. I'm sitting between two of my favorite guys: Jonathan and Tyrelle.

This is Peter. He is my brother TJ's girlfriends brother. Does that make sense? He was on the Homecoming Court so he is being announced right now. He has the most amazing blue eyes. He is always very nice to me when he sees me in the hallway at school so I wanted to give him a shout out: Yea Pete!!!

2 comments:

Lianna said...

I think it is awesome that you show your team spirit!

sheree said...

ooh! I LOVE homecoming week and I am so happy to see that you have school spirit! :)