My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 48

October 28, 2006...Surprise, CAN you BELIEVE it ? We actually had the furniture delivered yesterday.

Just in time for Matt's 10th Birthday Celebration. Nice hat little buddy.

Oh Matt, you are such a cute little Buckeye fan.

Well, here we are. Stuck in football traffic on Lane Avenue. TJ and his girlfriend Julie look like they are having fun. Do you see my little head peaking around in the back. Don't tell anyone but I am not sitting in a seat. We had to take them out to bring some stuff down from Cleveland. It is sorta fun, but my mom said she could get arrested. She didn't know it at the time, but TJ already had a run in with the law that morning. He even got to sit in the front seat of a police cruiser. Yep, he was speeding in Mansfield and got a ticket. Lucky they didn't throw him in jail or he would have missed the game today.

Well here is what I did while everyone else was at the football game. I read my "Finding Nemo" book and then I fell asleep. It was a good sleep too, very relaxing after this long building project.

After the game we had dinner at Bob Evans on Olentangy and then we came back to my finished construction project. I don't know why everyone was in a panic? I knew it would be done in time. Afterall, I was in charge. Now, about that paint job...

No comments: