My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 47

We are in Columbus again. Before heading over to the construction project, we detoured to Magic Mountain. I love this place. I am so good at these games I win armloads of tickets. Just like this...

My little brother and my mom can't figure it out. They spend a lot of money on these same games and they barely get any tickets. They just do not have my magic touch.

Matt has decided to give up on trying to win tickets. He is mastering the Dance, Dance Revolution thing. Plus he has decided that's the best place to pick up the chicks. Shhhh, if my mom knew that she would not be happy. When it was time to move on, my mom said she had somewhere fun to take us...

It is a Krispy Kreme donut factory. We got to stand at the window and watch them make donuts. They gave us these goofy hats to wear and a dozen warm donuts. Well off to the construction zone...

Oh boy, still a lot to do. At least the floor is down now. You can't really see it because they have this brown paper everywhere.
There are still no light fixtures or door knobs. Just what is taking them so long?

I had to sit down and rest for a few minutes and to think about what to do next. At this rate, it won't even be done by the Michigan game in November.

I'm leaving today shaking my head. I'm just not sure it is ever going to be ready...

3 comments:

sheree said...

wow! Look at all of those tickets. I never get that many. You really must have the secret touch ;)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Wow! I need to take you with me when I need to win some tickets - look at how many you have!!!

SunflowerMom said...

You are the ticket winning queen! Wow! And Krispy Kreems, too? Lucky lucky girl!

Okay, Momma Joyce, time to tell us all about this construction project! It looks fabulous!