My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 44

It is Thanksgiving 2005. Our goal for the day is to get one good photo of the three of us. That shouldn't be too hard...
Oh my gosh...C'mon

You've got to be kidding me...

Oh don't even pretend that I am holding you up. You know, it can be really hard being the only girl...

Finally...

6 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! I just came across your blog and I have to say how ispiring you are! Thank you for blogging. I will be back to read more.

Tracey said...

Oh - how I feel your pain! They just don't stay still long enough for a good pic!

Tara Marie said...

That was great....and isn't it always that way. Just one picture we Momma's want, just one little picture. I usually have to take 50 to get the one! Thank goodness for digital cameras.

JennyH said...

I know how hard that can be! But looks like everyone stood still for that one perfect shot!

waldenhouse said...

Lol! You have a great sense of humor Sarah!

Kari said...

I loved this post. BOYS!