My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 39

Getting Ready for a Thanksgiving Feast at School.

In this picture I am in the 8th grade at Memorial Junior High School. Part of the day I was out in the crazy hallways fighting my way through to get to class and part of the day I was in the Life Skills room. That's where I am now. Standing behind me is Richard and sitting down is Anthony and Mrs. G. We are planning out our menu for the big feast.

Richard is suppose to be helping me with the muffins. They are blueberry. Richard told my mom once that he is my bodyguard. So maybe that's what he is doing right now, being my bodyguard.

It's the day of the feast!! I love not having to eat the food in the cafeteria for a day. It's not the greatest.

Yummy, good stuff. This is my friend Lisa in the pink shirt. She is a year older than me. And there is Anthony again. Next to Anthony is Tyrelle. I'm sure you will see these three show up again in my future postings. Oh and Richard too cause we stick together.

1 comment:

mom2noah said...

Hi Sarah- I wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I look forward to following you blog. I enjoy the inspiration you will give my son Noah and me.