My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 38

The Cleveland Metroparks ~ November 2002

You can't see it in this picture because it blends in with the ground, but I found a fuzzy caterpillar in the firecircle. I am trying to get it to crawl up my little stick.

We are at a Girl Scout camp in the park system. My troop camped here this weekend and we came back to mop the floor in the cabin one last time before we locked up. I brought my brothers along to help.

Interesting. We girls were able to walk across this little bridge all weekend without jumping on it. The boys, no way. They have to jump, jump, jump.

Ok, so now I am going to try jumping.

Not bad huh, girls do some amazing things when they are camping, this fort being a good example.

Oh these two...I really love them.

This is a great place for Matt to go exploring.

4 comments:

sheree said...

those are great pics. I love the fall colors...so pretty!

That is an awesome fort you girls made! :)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You have gone so many places and done such fun things!

Michelle said...

that looked like a fun camping trip with the girl scouts!

AZ Chapman said...

looks like fun I wish I did girl scouts