My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 37

November 2002 - Celebrating my Great Aunt Ruth's 90th Birthday.

Aunt Ruth lived in a very nice retirement home. They were all decorated for Thanksgiving. Check out my outfit. I was wearing pantyhose. I don't usally like wearing skirts or dresses.

Matt, nice pout face buddy. He hated to sit still back then. This is Aunt Ruthie. She is my Grandma Hillick's oldest sister. She always called me Sarah Ellen.

What is with my brothers today? Now TJ is pouting. I guess he didn't want to have his picture taken either.

Oh that's better. Isn't Matthew a little cutie pie?


5 comments:

Becca said...

Hi, Sarah--I just found your blog, but see that you've linked to mine already! I love your blog and can't wait to read more!

Melissa said...

You look so pretty Sarah!That's a great color on you...

Please thank your mom for her kind words on Dillon's post. Dillon's tummy is feeling a little better. Hopefully we won't have to go back to the hospital this weekend.

Hope all is well;)
Master Dillon's Mom
Melissa

Debbie Yost said...

I love those pictures, especially the ones on the bales of hay.

Kele said...

That is a lovely picture of you Sarah. And yes, that brother of yours sure is a cutie pie!!!!

Lianna said...

Sarah, I love your outfit -- and I agree -- it's a GREAT colour on you! I also really like your hairstyle too!