My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 34

It's Day Two of the Convention. There are thousands of Girl Scouts here. It is very warm today.

We are heading into the Exhibit Hall. My mom tells me there will be lots of fun stuff to do.

One of the first people we meet is this very pretty woman. Her name is Melinda Caroll. She writes, sings and records lots of Girl Scout music. My mom had tears in her eyes when she was taking our picture.

You can click on this link, and read the first testimonial and you will see why my mom was so excited to meet Melinda in person. You might want to grab a tissue first.

Next I got to meet a woman from the LPGA. She was helping me with my golf swing.

Not bad. Look out everybody. I am going to hit this ball.

Now I am learning to play chess. Anybody want to take a seat?

No comments: