My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 1

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOWN SYNDROME AWARENESS MONTH...
Starting today, I am going to show you my favorite fall memories.
For the next 31 days you will see me and my brothers grow up.
I am doing this to show my support for 31 for 21.

FAVORITE FALL MEMORY #1
October 1989
This is me with my brother TJ.
He is just 19 months older than I am.
I am only two months old here.
We are going out for a walk in the stroller to catch some sun .

It looks like TJ started out as a Cleveland Browns fan.

8 comments:

Lily said...

These are very cute pictures!

Cynthia said...

I love your idea for what you will do for 31 for 21. You were a very pretty baby!
I'm writing about my son for 31 for 21. He is 7 years old.

lisavengesta said...

my husband loves the browns! your baby pictures are so cute :)

Cleo said...

Lovely pictures Sarah!!!

SunflowerMom said...

Hi Sarah! I spent a long time reading your blog yesterday after I saw it on the 31 for 21 list. I really enjoy reading about your family & life. It's going to be fun seeing your photos, too.

I have a 4 yr old son with Down syndrome and he has a big brother and a little sister.

Debbie Yost said...

You look so sweet in your little bonnet!

StephthefutrRxDr said...

You were so cute Sarah! I see you and your brother TJ are very close in age, I wrote to you in another post about my little sister Janice who happens to have down syndrome, and I am only 11 months older then she is! It looks like you and your big brother have a special bond.

Lianna said...

Oh Sarah! Your baby pics are beautiful!