My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Late Breaking News

My little brother Matt is the goal keeper for the U12 Division 1 Cobras. They won the Championship today at the CASA Fall Tournament.

Matt came over to give me a hug as soon as his team walked off the field.


I am so proud of him.

Here is Matt with his trophy.


This is the U12 Division 1 Championship Team...
The Cleveland Cobras
I should mention they beat Northern Steel - a team from Pittsburgh to win first place.
That should make Cleveland fans extra happy.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt on your Championship! I just went yesterday to watch my grandson win Championship of his football league.

Areian & Anthony's Grandma

Tracey said...

Hey that is GREAT! You should be sooo proud! :0)

Michelle said...

That's wonderful! Congrats to Matt!

Traci said...

What an awesome brother!!

Michelle said...

congrats to Matt and his team - how exciting!