My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Late Breaking News

Do you know why I am so sad? I just went to the theatre to see the 7:45 showing of High School Musical 3 and it is sold out. I have been waiting for this for so long...

My mom says we will go back for the 9:30 show. Good thing it is just around the corner. I hope we get in.

4 comments:

hjoy said...

Bummer, hope you get into the next showing. Junior loves the High School Musical movies and can't wait to see the third one.

Debbie Yost said...

I hope you got in.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Bless your heart you look like a sad little puppy dog. I'm glad you did get in to see HSM3 later in the evening.

Shawndi84 said...

That's cool that you finally got in to see HSM3!! You know they filmed the movie right here where I live... I drive by the school all the time! Pretty cool!
It's good to have my computer back so I can check out all of your fun stories and pictures!!